Encision EM2+A AEM Monitor
- AEM Monitor: AEM®
Monitors are compatible with most commonly used ESUs.
• An AEM®
Monitor must be used in order to operate with AEM®
monopolar laparoscopic instruments.
• Monitor feet are spaced to fit securely on most OR equipment carts.
• Recesses are provided on the top of monitor so most compatible ESUs may be placed
securely on top.
Cord Adapters allow for fast, easy connection of monitor to ESU.
• Monitors can accommodate both Encision monopolar and bipolar instruments.
• Monitors can accommodate both Encision handswitching and footswitching instruments.
• May require additional AEM®
Cord Adapters for use with some ESUs
- Good Condition Help
- General Equipment
- Asking Price:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
Please note: All Merchandise is previously owned unless otherwise noted.